Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yarn Along February 29

Going to try to at least keep up weekly yarn along posts, with a bit of what I'm up to thrown in. Visit Ginny for lots of other yarn along fun.

Reading: Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
Knitting: A gift for a little friend

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand is a wonderful book. It's one of those that is soothing to read but not at all boring. It keeps you interested but not preoccupied. I thoroughly enjoyed it (I've just recently finished) and highly recommend it. I don't believe you'll be disappointed.

There's much I'd love to write about, but, as usual, no time to chat! I will say, it's the last day of February, and I am very happy to see this month go. Come on Spring!


Ellen said...

The color is such a nice deep red. Hope your friend likes it.

debby emadian said...

I'm totally in a red mood myself at the this deep red yarn.

Oh and I've just read your comments about keeping your house clean and tidy...I know exactly how you feel . Fortunately my husband used to always remind me that the housework will still be there when I'm gone!! But your little ones grow up so quickly...just like a'll have too much time for cleaning and tidying when they've grown up...enjoy your life with them...every little moment...
Have a great weekend.